KEWANEE BOILER SHiPPING PLACARD

WILLIAM PARDIE

I am looking for a clear photo of the plackard that was placed on Kewanee boilers for shipment. I have a distant photo of the KEWANEE BOILER lettering, however there is some small script above and below this print.
I want to have some decals made up for my Multiscale boilers… I would be happy to share if this comes to fruition.

Thanks in advance:

Bill Pardie

Bob Chaparro

Edited

Does this help? The third word is "Corporation".
Bob Chaparro
Hemet, CA

WILLIAM PARDIE

Thanks Bob:

I think that the wording is KEWANNE BOLER COMPANY  ?? ILLINOIS" and will proceed with this.

Bill