T&NO gondola

Clark Propst

Finally finished an old yellow resin Funaro cast kit. Don't know if I posted about it before so I'll show all the shots. The kit came with Wabash decals. I had bad luck with another similar kit's decals and I have a Wabash model already so I ordered NSC decals. There were two photos of real cars included which caused me to keep seeing more details to add...I used the new Tangent Klasing hand brake and uncoupling levers, very nice parts!
Clark Propst

Paul Doggett

Clark

That’s looking really good.
Paul Doggett

On 19 Aug 2021, at 04:37, Clark Propst via groups.io <cepropst@...> wrote:

Finally finished an old yellow resin Funaro cast kit. Don't know if I posted about it before so I'll show all the shots. The kit came with Wabash decals. I had bad luck with another similar kit's decals and I have a Wabash model already so I ordered NSC decals. There were two photos of real cars included which caused me to keep seeing more details to add...I used the new Tangent Klasing hand brake and uncoupling levers, very nice parts!
Clark Propst

Attachments:

Charlie Duckworth

Nice nice work as always; I built this kit 20 years ago when it was brought out by NEB&W Green Dot Models as the Wabash car.  I just finished two more and waiting on KO&G and Midland Valley decals from Mr. Mask.

For someone just getting into building resin kits this would be a good recommendation as a starter kit to tackle.
--
Charlie Duckworth
Omaha, Ne.

O Fenton Wells

Well done Clark, nicely built and finished

On Aug 19, 2021, at 7:35 AM, Charlie Duckworth <omahaduck@...> wrote:

Nice nice work as always; I built this kit 20 years ago when it was brought out by NEB&W Green Dot Models as the Wabash car.  I just finished two more and waiting on KO&G and Midland Valley decals from Mr. Mask.

For someone just getting into building resin kits this would be a good recommendation as a starter kit to tackle.
--
Charlie Duckworth
Omaha, Ne.

Tim O'Connor

Very nicely built and decorated Clark !

Tim O'Connor

On 8/18/2021 11:37 PM, Clark Propst via groups.io wrote:
Finally finished an old yellow resin Funaro cast kit. Don't know if I posted about it before so I'll show all the shots. The kit came with Wabash decals. I had bad luck with another similar kit's decals and I have a Wabash model already so I ordered NSC decals. There were two photos of real cars included which caused me to keep seeing more details to add...I used the new Tangent Klasing hand brake and uncoupling levers, very nice parts!
Clark Propst

Attachments:

_._

Sterling, Massachusetts

Tim O'Connor

F&C also offers a kit for the rebuilt cars with steel side sheathing - The surviving T&NO-SP cars received
this treatment although I'm not sure when that began. F&C only offers the kit with ACL decals. The Southern
also had these cars and rebuilt some with steel sides as well.

Tim O'Connor

On 8/19/2021 7:35 AM, Charlie Duckworth wrote:

Nice nice work as always; I built this kit 20 years ago when it was brought out by NEB&W Green Dot Models as the Wabash car.  I just finished two more and waiting on KO&G and Midland Valley decals from Mr. Mask.

For someone just getting into building resin kits this would be a good recommendation as a starter kit to tackle.
--
Charlie Duckworth

Sterling, Massachusetts

Very nice!

Thanks!
--

Brian Ehni

From: <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of "Clark Propst via groups.io" <cepropst@...>
Date: Wednesday, August 18, 2021 at 10:37 PM
To: <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Subject: [RealSTMFC] T&NO gondola

Finally finished an old yellow resin Funaro cast kit. Don't know if I posted about it before so I'll show all the shots. The kit came with Wabash decals. I had bad luck with another similar kit's decals and I have a Wabash model already so I ordered NSC decals. There were two photos of real cars included which caused me to keep seeing more details to add...I used the new Tangent Klasing hand brake and uncoupling levers, very nice parts!
Clark Propst

Rich C

Well done, Clark

Rich Christie