GN boxcar kit reissue

Eric Hansmann

Resin Car Works has reissued the Great Northern 1937-design, wood-sheathed boxcar kit. Details are in the latest RCW blog post.

Eric Hansmann
RCW web guy

Tim O'Connor

I love that early HAND BRAKE detail ! I hope Frank will release that as a separate item.

Also kudos for keeping the kit price below $60 - with Tahoe trucks no less!

Tim O'Connor

On 8/20/2021 4:25 PM, Eric Hansmann wrote:

Resin Car Works has reissued the Great Northern 1937-design, wood-sheathed boxcar kit. Details are in the latest RCW blog post.

Eric Hansmann

Sterling, Massachusetts

Jim Betz

Eric,
  Thanks for posting this.  I followed the link and like the car.  I see no way to
order the car from that link.  What am I missing?
                                                                                                 - Jim

Brian Carlson

Jim you need to go to the resin car site to order. Eric posted the blog announcement.

Brian J. Carlson

On Aug 21, 2021, at 10:15 AM, Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@...> wrote:

I love that early HAND BRAKE detail ! I hope Frank will release that as a separate item.

Also kudos for keeping the kit price below $60 - with Tahoe trucks no less!

Tim O'Connor

On 8/20/2021 4:25 PM, Eric Hansmann wrote:
Resin Car Works has reissued the Great Northern 1937-design, wood-sheathed boxcar kit. Details are in the latest RCW blog post.

Eric Hansmann

Sterling, Massachusetts
<wrx_9517 40ft_reefer B-end-detail ColoradoSpringsCO 1967.HenryOConnor.jpg>

Eric Hansmann

Jim,

We use the blog to announce new Resin Car Works products. Additional details and ordering info is on the website.

The latest kits are always listed first on that page.

It was great to meet you and talk a bit at the St Louis RPM!

Eric Hansmann
RCW web guy

On 08/21/2021 8:21 AM Jim Betz <jimbetz@...> wrote:

Eric,
  Thanks for posting this.  I followed the link and like the car.  I see no way to
order the car from that link.  What am I missing?
                                                                                                 - Jim

Clark Propst

On Sat, Aug 21, 2021 at 07:15 AM, Tim O'Connor wrote:
I love that early HAND BRAKE detail ! I hope Frank will release that as a separate item.
I just put something very similar on a flat car. It's a Chad Boas part. Might want to include that photo if you would like to order some?
Clark Propst