C&NW Decals

Scott H. Haycock

Folks,
Does anyone know of a source for decals for the C&NW Emergency box cars?

Thanks,
Scott Haycock

Joseph

Try Tichy.  Jerry Glow had a set when the cars were first released and i had an undec kit
Joe Binish

On Sat, Sep 4, 2021 at 1:54 AM Scott H. Haycock <shhaycock@...> wrote:
Folks,
Does anyone know of a source for decals for the C&NW Emergency box cars?

Thanks,
Scott Haycock

O Fenton Wells

Try K4. They are sold direct or thru eBay

On Sep 4, 2021, at 6:10 AM, Joseph <Mstl852@...> wrote:

Try Tichy.  Jerry Glow had a set when the cars were first released and i had an undec kit
Joe Binish

On Sat, Sep 4, 2021 at 1:54 AM Scott H. Haycock <shhaycock@...> wrote:
Folks,
Does anyone know of a source for decals for the C&NW Emergency box cars?

Thanks,
Scott Haycock

Jack Mullen

Surprised nobody mentioned Speedwitch, assuming Scott wants HO.  They would be the definitive set. I understand they're now available form National Scale Car.
The Microscale set for Fowler boxcars is a decent workaround for roadname, slogan and monogram with a bit of cutting and piecing due to the different framing, but will need appropriate dimensional data. I went that route in O scale some years ago.
AFAIK K4 has not produced any CNW decals. (Yet?)

Jack Mullen

Scott H. Haycock

Thanks Jack,

That's the set I was looking for! The problem with the other sets is getting that '400' emblem to fit on the Pratt truss members. I should have mentioned HO scale.

Thanks to everyone that replied.

Scott Haycock
ent

On 09/04/2021 12:30 PM Jack Mullen <jack.f.mullen@...> wrote:

Surprised nobody mentioned Speedwitch, assuming Scott wants HO.  They would be the definitive set. I understand they're now available form National Scale Car.
The Microscale set for Fowler boxcars is a decent workaround for roadname, slogan and monogram with a bit of cutting and piecing due to the different framing, but will need appropriate dimensional data. I went that route in O scale some years ago.
AFAIK K4 has not produced any CNW decals. (Yet?)

Jack Mullen

O Fenton Wells

Great catchJack, forgot about Speedwitch/National Scale Car
Fenton