Tamiya Thinner Question

Craig Zeni

That's exactly what I'm doing. The Tamiya lacquer thinner doesn't smell like any lacquer thinner I've ever seen. It works superbly and the airbrushed finish dries very quickly.

Nelson Moyer

Thanks to all who offered suggestions and links. The question has been answered.

Nelson Moyer

Robert J Miller CFA

This is what Andy of Andy’s Hobby Headquarters suggests. I’ve tried it with a new bottle of Tamiya paint and sprayed with my Iwata HP-CS with no issues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQsXFl3yLho