Resin kit collection for sale

Clark Propst

Caboose Stop Hobbies in Cedar Falls Iowa has this collection of resin kits. I was there today and took photos of them for posting. They host a Zoom Wednesday (today) evening. She will feature these kits tonight. Can be watched on Utube later if you miss tonight. Kits are priced $30, $35. Good hunting  ;  ))

 Clark

Tim O'Connor

Wow.

I missed it - A very nice assortment at very reasonable prices! I'll bet they didn't last long. :-)

On 10/6/2021 3:55 PM, Clark Propst via groups.io wrote:
Caboose Stop Hobbies in Cedar Falls Iowa has this collection of resin kits. I was there today and took photos of them for posting. They host a Zoom Wednesday (today) evening. She will feature these kits tonight. Can be watched on Utube later if you miss tonight. Kits are priced $30, $35. Good hunting  ;  ))

 Clark

Attachments:

Sterling, Massachusetts

Douglas Harding

Half were gone by the time of their Wed night YouTube video. And yes very good prices.

Doug Harding

www.iowacentralrr.org

I missed it - A very nice assortment at very reasonable prices! I'll bet they didn't last long. :-)

On 10/6/2021 3:55 PM, Clark Propst via groups.io wrote:

Caboose Stop Hobbies in Cedar Falls Iowa has this collection of resin kits. I was there today and took photos of them for posting. They host a Zoom Wednesday (today) evening. She will feature these kits tonight. Can be watched on Utube later if you miss tonight. Kits are priced $30, $35. Good hunting  ;  ))

 Clark

Attachments:

Sterling, Massachusetts

Michael Gross

I have to admire them for not "gouging" on the prices.
--
Michael Gross
Pasadena, CA

mel perry

she seems to be enjoying herself, too boot
mel perry

On Thu, Oct 7, 2021, 7:40 AM Michael Gross <ActorMichaelGross@...> wrote:
I have to admire them for not "gouging" on the prices.
--
Michael Gross
Pasadena, CA

Clark Propst

Talked to Carol (Caboose Stop Hobbies) yesterday. She said she was going to show her Westerfield and other resin kits during her Zoom Wednesday evening.
Clark
PS she has 6 kits from last week left.

Clark Propst

Took a quick glance at last evenings zoom thingy on Utube and saw several resin kits that weren't out when I was there. I need to go back and pause on them, might be something I can't live without.....
Clark Propst

Todd Sullivan

Hi Clark,

Yep, that's resin's siren call to many of us.  Hard to resist.  Fortunately for me, most OOP resin kit prices are beyond my limit for modeling expenditures, and they don't compete well with other needs such as lumber, track (very hard to get now), locos and decoders.

Todd Sullivan
still building a Portland OR based layout in far north Dallas, TX