CP 350907 composite gon Spokane WA

John Riddell

Likely carrying coal from one of the many coal mines in the Crowsnest Pass area of British Columbia and Alberta.

John Riddell

Sent from Mail for Windows

Robert kirkham

ditto.

Regarding use in the USA, I don’t have a good handle on the traffic flows, but very broadly speaking, I think the gons might have had use moving minerals (coal or more valuable) from the BC Kootenay area mine region into US customers.  So Spokane wouldn’t be a long shot for that sort of traffic given its proximity to central BC.

Rob

On Oct 16, 2021, at 1:40 PM, BRIAN PAUL EHNI <bpehni@...> wrote:

Gosh, I wish all these thumbnails were larger.

Thanks!
Brian Ehni
<image001.png>

From: <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of "Claus Schlund &#92;(HGM&#92;)" <claus@...>
Date: Saturday, October 16, 2021 at 3:37 PM
To: STMFC <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Subject: [RealSTMFC] CP 350907 composite gon Spokane WA

Hi List Members,

CP 350907 composite gon Spokane WA. I believe this is a 'Big Otis' gon. These seem to be fairly rare in the United States.

<image001.png>

Gosh, I wish all these thumbnails were larger.

Thanks!

Brian Ehni

signature_891858827

From: <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of "Claus Schlund &#92;(HGM&#92;)" <claus@...>
Date: Saturday, October 16, 2021 at 3:37 PM
To: STMFC <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>

Hi List Members,

CP 350907 composite gon Spokane WA. I believe this is a 'Big Otis' gon. These seem to be fairly rare in the United States.

Claus Schlund \(HGM\)