Wright Track X-29D boxcar instructions

Alex Schneider

Chris, thank you very much. Exactly what I needed.

I hope my decals look better than the last prototype photo! Was the PRR buying paint at a going-out-of-business sale?

Alex Schneider

Chris Sawicki

Alex-I am not sure what is on the CD, but this is what I had downloaded previously.

Chris Sawicki
On Sunday, November 7, 2021, 10:12:22 PM CST, Alexander Schneider Jr <aschneiderjr@...> wrote:

I noticed the subject kit on EBay, closing earlier today, and dug out a kit that I had in my stash. I discovered that there were no decals for lettering, which isn’t a serious problem as K4 makes a nice set. There were also no printed directions but there was a mini CD which may well include them; unfortunately the disk is broken.

If anyone has the directions I would greatly appreciate a copy. Thank you.

Alex Schneider

P. S. I inadvertently sent a blank message to the group…sorry for an errant “click”.

Alex Schneider