A useful product is gone-Pledge w/ Future

Andy Carlson

Last week I had a friend to whom I suggested "Pledge with Future" (Most recent name Pledge multi-surface floor care Finish) for a project he was working on. I gave him my most recently opened bottle and told him to use what he needed and he could buy a new one from Walmart. Well, it appears that after decades of sales, J&J has discontinued this product and Amazon has sellers who will sell you one for $57 for a 27 ounce bottle until sold out.

I recommend if anyone wants a bottle to search now. Maybe a small store in a rural area still has some on their shelves. This stuff is too good to disapere.
-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA

Scott H. Haycock

Andy,

Look for Pledge Revive-it Floor Gloss. I believe this is the latest branding of this product.

Scott Haycock
ent

On 11/08/2021 5:17 PM Andy Carlson <midcentury@...> wrote:

Last week I had a friend to whom I suggested "Pledge with Future" (Most recent name Pledge multi-surface floor care Finish) for a project he was working on. I gave him my most recently opened bottle and told him to use what he needed and he could buy a new one from Walmart. Well, it appears that after decades of sales, J&J has discontinued this product and Amazon has sellers who will sell you one for $57 for a 27 ounce bottle until sold out.

I recommend if anyone wants a bottle to search now. Maybe a small store in a rural area still has some on their shelves. This stuff is too good to disapere.
-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA

Douglas Harding

I just found it on Amazon for $12. And my local Ace Hardware store has it for $9.59 SC Johnson “Pledge Revive It”

Better double check your source of information.

Doug Harding

www.iowacentralrr.org

Last week I had a friend to whom I suggested "Pledge with Future" (Most recent name Pledge multi-surface floor care Finish) for a project he was working on. I gave him my most recently opened bottle and told him to use what he needed and he could buy a new one from Walmart. Well, it appears that after decades of sales, J&J has discontinued this product and Amazon has sellers who will sell you one for $57 for a 27 ounce bottle until sold out.

I recommend if anyone wants a bottle to search now. Maybe a small store in a rural area still has some on their shelves. This stuff is too good to disapere.

-Andy Carlson

Ojai CA

Scott H. Haycock

Folks,

A few months ago I went hunting for the last iteration of this product, and ran into the prices Andy mentioned.

After checking the Q&A page for revive it, I bought 2-27 oz. bottles on Amazon for under $8.00 for both.  I just did a little test on an old blue box car; see the picture.

It looks like the same stuff to me!

Scott Haycock
ent

On 11/08/2021 6:00 PM Scott H. Haycock <shhaycock@...> wrote:

[...]

Doug Paasch

Yes, Pledge Revive It floor gloss is the current stuff.  27 oz. for $6.18 at our local Walmart.

  Doug Paasch

I just found it on Amazon for $12. And my local Ace Hardware store has it for $9.59 SC Johnson “Pledge Revive It”

Better double check your source of information.

Last week I had a friend to whom I suggested "Pledge with Future" (Most recent name Pledge multi-surface floor care Finish) for a project he was working on. I gave him my most recently opened bottle and told him to use what he needed and he could buy a new one from Walmart. Well, it appears that after decades of sales, J&J has discontinued this product and Amazon has sellers who will sell you one for $57 for a 27 ounce bottle until sold out.

I recommend if anyone wants a bottle to search now. Maybe a small store in a rural area still has some on their shelves. This stuff is too good to disapere.

-Andy Carlson

Ojai CA

Jim Mischke

Slight clarification.    S. C. Johnson is a privately held company producing the Pledge brand.    Johnson and Johnson is publically traded medical company.