CB&Q 15508

Paul Doggett

Rich

Very nice I really like the weathering and chalk marks.
Paul Doggett      England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

On 10 Nov 2021, at 15:30, Richard Remiarz <rremiarz@...> wrote:

Greetings,

Next up from the AZ built cars is CB&Q 15508, a Speedwitch XA-9 Auto Car kit.  I finished this car earlier today.

and brackets.  The cars was painted with TruColor TCP-240 CB&Q Frt Car Red.  Weathering was done using Prismacolor Terra Cotta, Tuscan Red,Light Umber, 30% Cool Grey, and Sienna Brown pencils; Pan Pastel Raw Umber, Black, Red Iron Oxide Ex. Dark, Red Iron Oxide Shade, and Permanent Red Extra Dark; and  Polly Scale Rust and Grimy Black  Finally, Speedwitch chalk mark decals were added.

Sincerely,

Rich Remiarz

Sent from Mail for Windows

Attachments: