Steam Fittings for Tank Car Heads

Scott H. Haycock

Folks,
While thinking about the flange, that attaches the steam fittings to the tank head, I checked a set of Micro Mark resin rivets. That set includes a variety of circular rivet patterns that may be suitable for this detail.

Scott Haycock
ent

On 12/07/2021 2:39 AM Scott H. Haycock <shhaycock@...> wrote:

Hi Steve,

This sort of detail fits right in with one of my projects. Unfortunately, good, close-up photos of head-mounted steam fittings are hard to find. Could you share some more of your collection?

Thanks,
Scott Haycock

Scott H. Haycock

Hi Steve,

This sort of detail fits right in with one of my projects. Unfortunately, good, close-up photos of head-mounted steam fittings are hard to find. Could you share some more of your collection?

Thanks,
Scott Haycock

Steve and Barb Hile

Thanks Tim,

I guess that I am trying to find that person who is interested and willing to do these in 3D printing.  I can provide more photos.

Steve Hile