From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Wayne Cohen <waynecohen49@...>
Sent: Saturday, November 27, 2021 1:01 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Subject: [EXT] [RealSTMFC] Red Caboose GATX "Flying A" Tank Car

My apologies if this topic has been covered before.  I've used the group search function and have searched the internet at large and I am unable to find the answer.

Is the silver GATX "Flying A" paint job  applied to the Red Caboose 103W tank car based on reality, is it a totlal foobie, or somewhere in between? I think the answer would fall into one of these three categories:

1. Complete fantacy paint scheme
2. Paint scheme existed, but not for this type of car
3. Paint scheme accurate for this car

Thank you for any assistance.

Wayne