PRR F-41 Underbody

Tim O'Connor

Here is Overland's version of the GSC brake rigging. You can also turn over Exactrail
or Tangent models and follow those as examples.

Tim O'Connor

On 11/28/2021 7:30 PM, Todd Sullivan via groups.io wrote:
Tim & others,

Your reply causes me to wonder if the Walthers kit had brake rigging or at least components on their model.  Alas, I can't check as I sold my last one years ago (later than 1952, which is my modeling date).

Todd Sullivan
--
*Tim O'Connor*
*Sterling, Massachusetts*

George Eichelberger

Which GSC car is this? There are multiple drawings for several in the SRHA archives.

Ike

Todd Sullivan

Tim & others,

Your reply causes me to wonder if the Walthers kit had brake rigging or at least components on their model.  Alas, I can't check as I sold my last one years ago (later than 1952, which is my modeling date).

Todd Sullivan

Tim O'Connor

I suspect it's the same as every other General Steel Castings flat car of that era.

On 11/27/2021 5:45 PM, Lester Breuer wrote:
My friend is looking for photo or drawing of a PRR F-41 flat car underside. He has a Tichy Train Group PRR F-41 Flat Car Kit . The kit had no detail needed for underside.  He would like to add the AB brake Rigging under the car. The Kit was made for the Pittsburgh Limited 1996 Mid central region 50th anniversary convention. He has been unable to find any information for the underside on this PRR flat car.
Thank You for your time and effort to help.
Lester Breuer

Sterling, Massachusetts

Lester Breuer