First debut in 22

Clark Propst

First car on the layout this year. Speedwitch kit. Beautiful casting there were etched parts included. I’m not an etched parts person. I used some and substituted for others.
Clark Propst
Mason City Iowa

Paul Doggett

Clark

Very nice job.

Paul Doggett

On 5 Jan 2022, at 19:07, Clark Propst via groups.io <cepropst@...> wrote:

First car on the layout this year. Speedwitch kit. Beautiful casting there were etched parts included. I’m not an etched parts person. I used some and substituted for others.
Clark Propst
Mason City Iowa

Attachments:

Nice looking car, Clark!

Thanks!
--

Brian Ehni

From: <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of "Clark Propst via groups.io" <cepropst@...>
Date: Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at 1:07 PM
To: <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Subject: [RealSTMFC] First debut in 22

First car on the layout this year. Speedwitch kit. Beautiful casting there were etched parts included. I’m not an etched parts person. I used some and substituted for others.

Clark Propst
Mason City Iowa

Tim O'Connor

That's a beauty Clark ! Are those Vulcan trucks ? Who makes them ?

On 1/5/2022 2:07 PM, Clark Propst via groups.io wrote:
First car on the layout this year. Speedwitch kit. Beautiful casting there were etched parts included. I’m not an etched parts person. I used some and substituted for others.
Clark Propst
Mason City Iowa

Attachments:

Sterling, Massachusetts

Paul Doggett

Tim

Kadee do Vulcan trucks. I don’t know if anyone else does them.

Paul Doggett

On 5 Jan 2022, at 21:30, Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@...> wrote:

That's a beauty Clark ! Are those Vulcan trucks ? Who makes them ?

On 1/5/2022 2:07 PM, Clark Propst via groups.io wrote:
First car on the layout this year. Speedwitch kit. Beautiful casting there were etched parts included. I’m not an etched parts person. I used some and substituted for others.
Clark Propst
Mason City Iowa

Attachments:

Sterling, Massachusetts

Clark Propst

Time asked if they were Vulcan trucks. Yes they are. The original buyer of the kit put a pair of Kadee trucks in the box. They were the newer one piece truck, or so I thought, It appears there are two halves that splice together...I'm not a fan...
Clark