2022 DFW Red River RPM Online Ticket Sales and Table Reservations

Jacob Damron

TICKETS!! GET YOUR TICKETS!!!

The 2022 DFW Red River RPM is pleased to announce that our online tickets sales, display table reservations, and lunch ordering is now live! You can purchase your ticket(s) online, reserve display table space in increments of 1/4 table up to 2 full tables, and make a selection for lunch from Jason's Deli all on the same form. Credit cards are accepted.

This June 25, 2022 event has the following remarkable vendor list:
Bethlehem Car Works
Custom Finishing Models
Ed Stoll Photos
Home Shops
ICG Custom Decals
JP3D
MAC Rail LLC
Masterbilt
Missouri Pacific Historical Society
MP Scale Trains
PolyPrinter
Railfan Models
Santa Fe Railway H&MS
Spring Creek Model Trains
Texas Rail Models
Texas Train Worx
Texas Zephyr Publishing
The Railway Locomotive & Historical Society
Union Station Products
Zycon Models

Get your tickets here: https://redriverrpm.org/tickets
Table reservations are on a first come, first served basis so reserve your space today!

Jacob Damron

All:

I had copied the text body from our announcement on Facebook. I didn't realize that by doing so it would embed the webpage preview that FB coded. I apologize. Our webpage is not associated with Facebook. You can access our webpage directly at RedRiverRPM.org and our tickets page isĀ https://redriverrpm.org/tickets

I apologize again for any confusion.

Jacob Damron
TRMHS