$3.50 Overland etched running boards for Santa Fe Cupola cabooses

Sorry. That was meant to be off list.

Thanks!
Brian Ehni
(Sent from my iPhone)

On Jun 6, 2022, at 9:25 PM, BRIAN PAUL EHNI via groups.io <bpehni@...> wrote:

I’ll take 3 please

Thanks!
Brian Ehni
(Sent from my iPhone)

On Jun 6, 2022, at 9:05 PM, Andy Carlson <midcentury@...> wrote:

Hello-

I have 10 sets of Overland models #2163 "Rectangular Hole Roofwalk for Athearn AT&SF caboose (W/Hand grab)" New in mint packaging. For quite sometime I use Overland etched running boards for various little parts and kit bashing.

Offered for $3.50 each plus buyer to pay $1.50 and up for shipping. Contact me off-list for details @ <midcentury@...> I accept checks and money orders. With a small fee PayPal is welcomed.
Thanks,
-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA

I’ll take 3 please

Thanks!
Brian Ehni
(Sent from my iPhone)

On Jun 6, 2022, at 9:05 PM, Andy Carlson <midcentury@...> wrote:

Hello-

I have 10 sets of Overland models #2163 "Rectangular Hole Roofwalk for Athearn AT&SF caboose (W/Hand grab)" New in mint packaging. For quite sometime I use Overland etched running boards for various little parts and kit bashing.

Offered for $3.50 each plus buyer to pay $1.50 and up for shipping. Contact me off-list for details @ <midcentury@...> I accept checks and money orders. With a small fee PayPal is welcomed.
Thanks,
-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA