$3.50 Overland etched running boards for 1958 cu ft covered hoppers

lsittler

Sorry that message was supposed to be private.

From: Andy Carlson
Sent: Monday, June 6, 2022 10:05 PM
To: STMFC
Subject: [RealSTMFC] $3.50 Overland etched running boards for 1958 cu ft covered hoppers

Hello-

I have 5 sets of Overland models #2152 "Rectangular Hole Roofwalk for  E&B Valley 70-ton covered Hopper"  These are for 1958 cu ft covered hoppers and probably for 2-bay PS2 covered hoppers. New in mint packaging. For quite sometime I have used Overland etched running boards for various little parts and kit bashing.

Offered for $3.50 each plus buyer to pay $1.50 and up for shipping. Contact me off-list for details @ <midcentury@...> I accept checks and money orders. With a small fee PayPal is welcomed.
Thanks,
-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA

lsittler

Hi Andy- I’ll take all 5 sets of these if still available. I can pay by PayPal or check, whatever.
Thanks. Les