Branchline Northwestern G/Y reefer finished

Eric Hansmann

That’s looking great, Charlie! Sharp paint and lettering.

I bought a couple of those Branchline AC&F reefer kits last summer during a hobby shop stop on the way to the St Louis RPM. When I tire of building resin kits, I turn to the plastic pile and grab a couple to build. Thanks for the inspiration!

Eric Hansmann

Murfreesboro, TN