From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Bruce Smith <smithbf@...>
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2022 8:10 PM
To: STMFC <RealSTMFC@groups.io>
Subject: [EXT] [RealSTMFC] CABOT (CABX) carbon black hopper decals

Folks,

I have a set of HO Scale "Early" CABOT (CABX 107) carbon black hopper decals that I'm not going to use. I believe that they might have come with an early release Rail Shops model but they may have been aftermarket. There are no other markings on the set which is all white, 2" x 4.75". I tried to scan them but the white decals on light blue paper... yeah... no.

Free to a good home. Just send me (OFF LIST) your snail mail and I'll pop them in the US mail for you. If you can't figure out how to send a private response to an on-list message, my email is smithbf at auburn dot edu.

Regards,
Bruce
Bruce Smith
Auburn, AL