Northern Refrigerator Line NRC 17080

Jim Betz

Lester,
  Excellent - simply exCELLent.
                                                              - Jim in the PNW

Lester Breuer

I have built Red Caboose Northern Refrigerator Line NRC 17080 built in Despatch Shops Incorporated (DSI) in 1941.   Merchants Despatch owned shops.  If you are interested in the build of this reefer with resin 4/5 dreadnaught ends cast in the M&N Shops rather than wood ends in kit and upgrade.  Photos and writeup of the build process including painting, lettering and weathering are now available on my blog I have to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.   If you would like to take a look please do at the following link:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

Lester Breuer