Freight car ID Milwaukee hopper?

Tim O'Connor

(MILW subsidiary) CTSE
370552-370999 were 70 ton, 4-bay, 2755 cubic foot offset-side open hoppers

Model photos from the Milwaukee Road Historical Association in Railroad Model Craftsman, May 1991

On 7/2/2022 10:46 PM, Charlie Duckworth via groups.io wrote:

--
Charlie Duckworth
Omaha, Ne.

Attachments:

Sterling, Massachusetts

Charlie Duckworth

I was just pointing out a possible answer to Tim’s question.

On Sat, Jul 2, 2022 at 10:01 PM Scott H. Haycock <shhaycock_at_comcast.net_Worth51@...> wrote:
1930 ARA 70t design? I believe that no prototype cars were built to this design. See M.M., Sept. 1987 for a drawing. I think your model could be a Bachmann product. Scott HaycockModeling Tarheel count
1930 ARA 70t design? I believe that no prototype cars were built to this design. See M.M., Sept. 1987 for a drawing.

I think your model could be a Bachmann product.

Scott Haycock
ent

On 07/02/2022 8:46 PM Charlie Duckworth via groups.io <worth51=duck.com@groups.io> wrote:

--