Pullman-Standard Boxcar wild goose chase

Tim O'Connor

C&S had some interesting gondolas... :-)

On 7/4/2022 10:55 AM, Richard Townsend via groups.io wrote:

C&S since it’s their Denver yard, but you’re right about it being a mow gondola.

Sterling, Massachusetts

Richard Townsend

C&S since it’s their Denver yard, but you’re right about it being a mow gondola.

Clark Propst

CB&Q work service gondola? Orange in color.
Clark

Richard Townsend

Well. Is my face red. Indeed it appears to be a gondola. Never mind.

Richard Townsend
Lincoln City, OR