Milwaukee Road Automobile Box Car CMSTP&P 594446

golden1014

Thanks for posting these photos, Rich.  I've always been a fan of these cars.  Do you/does anyone know if they last into the 50s in this configuration?

John Golden
Soon To Be Back In O'Fallon, Ill

Kenneth Montero

Rich,

Thank you.

Dear Colleagues,

Please note that the ladders on the side of the car have mounting brackets only at the top and the bottom of the side, while the end ladders are mounted at the point where the ends of the ladder meet an end's corrugations (not at the very top and bottom of the  end ladder. I have been guilty of other placements of the mounting brackets, and probably not the only person doing so, so I thought that this was a modeling feature that others may have missed.

Ken Montero

On 07/17/2022 3:30 PM Richard Wilkens <railsnw123@...> wrote:

Milwaukee Road Automobile Box Car CMSTP&P 594446, built by Pacific Car & Foundry August 1929. Pacific Northwest Railroad Archive Collection.

Rich Wilkens

Richard Wilkens