NYC S-96012

Todd Sullivan

I should have added that the particular comment is in the tab named "Miscellaneous" on the CASO site.

Todd Sullivan

Todd Sullivan

Mike,

Google is your friend.  Just search on CASO and it should come up in the results.

Todd Sullivan

Benjamin Hom

Mike Palmieri asked:
"...can you provide the link to the page this is on?"

Scroll to the bottom of the page:

Michael Palmieri

Robert,

Thanks, can you provide the link to the page this is on?

Mike Palmieri - Aubrey, Texas

robertb@smartchat.net.au

That came out to small. I try again as an attachment.

Robert Bogie

On 20/07/2022 12:32 am, robertb@... wrote:

Mike,

This is the explanation from the Canada Southern website:-

Robert Bogie

On 19/07/2022 11:57 pm, Michael Palmieri wrote:

I’ve come across an ACF builder’s photo from March 1926 of an NYC boxcar numbered S-96012.  What is the significance of the letter S?

Mike Palmieri – Aubrey, Texas

robertb@smartchat.net.au