Topics

AAR Closed Car Loading Guide

Bob Chaparro

AAR Closed Car Loading Guide

This is a link to the 2014 version of this document:

https://aar.com/standards/DPLS-content/Closed%20Car%20Loading%20Standards/CCLG%20Part%208%20-%20Bagged%20Commodities%207-2014.pdf

Obviously the document is too recent for this group.

Does anyone have a source or link to a similar document that would be dated 1960 or earlier?

Thank you.

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA

Allen Cain

Bob,

I have a collection of the AAR loading pamphlets but not all and each is specific to a particular commodity.

Issue and revision dates range from 1936 to 1959 with most in the 1940s.

If you can narrow down your request to a specific commodity I think I can help you.

Contact me off list and we will see what we can do.

Allen Cain

Bill J.

I'm 1943-1944!

Bill Jolitz