Topics

AB Brake Set

WILLIAM PARDIE

I was going through my “clutter” today and came up with a packed of AB brake sets.  They include three housings and all other components except for the brake wheels/. I believe they are Grandt line but can anyone confirm this and identify the three brake housings?

Thanks:

Bill Pardie

Todd Sullivan

Could be Grandt Line, more likely Detail Associates, I think.  Hang on to them, as they are the best AB sets you can find.

Todd Sullivan

WILLIAM PARDIE

Thanks Todd And Andy:

I have always used Cal Scale brass castings for my AB brakes.  Looking at the4se I may save myself some drilling and soldering time.

Next to identify some doors and ends.

Bill Pardie