ADMIN: Covid

Aley, Jeff A

Hi Folks,

               I think it is reasonable (and responsible) that Brian let us know about his Covid (since he was at a major RPM event).  And I won’t be unhappy if I see well-wishes show up here on the list (though we prefer them to be sent to Brian directly.  But all other messages, medical advice, etc., should be sent to Brian OFF LIST.

Thanks for your cooperation!

And Brian, I do hope you recover soon w/ no lasting effects.

Regards,

-Jeff Aley

Deputy Moderator, RealSTMFC

Thanks, Jeff.