ADMIN: RE: [RealSTMFC] For Sale: HO Scale Resin ,Plastic, Kits and Built up and some Misc Items & Tools

Aley, Jeff A

Hi Folks,

               A reminder of the list rules – responses must be sent to sellers OFF LIST.  It is therefore important that sellers post their email address so that potential buyers can contact them.

               George, please provide the email address you’d like people to use.

Thanks,

-Jeff Aley

Deputy Moderator

RealSTMFC