Topics

ADMIN: RE: [RealSTMFC] FS: Large Lot of HO Freight and Passenger Cars

Aley, Jeff A

Hi Folks,

               Allen forgot one of the fundamental STMFC rules about selling – inquiries are to be handled OFF LIST.  Please do NOT reply to RealSTMFC with your inquiries (double-check the “To:” line in your email).

               Allen, please provide the email address to which you want inquiries to be sent.

Thanks,

-Jeff Aley

Deputy Moderator,

RealSTMFC