Topics

ADMIN: Search STMFC question

Aley, Jeff A

Hi Andy,

               Good question – and probably one that other people also have.

Step 1. Go to the groups.io page for RealSTMFC.  It is at https://realstmfc.groups.io/g/main/topics .

Step 2. Make sure you’re logged in.  In the upper right corner, you should see your name.  If you do see your name, you’re logged in; if you don’t see your name, I think you’ll see some kind of login button.

Step 3.  Find the Search button.  Make sure you’ve selected “Messages” at the left, and then you should be able to Search.

See the attached picture for details.

Regards,

-Jeff Aley

Deputy Moderator, RealSTMFC