ALC 24000-24499 Photo

Nelson Moyer

I need an end view of the ACL 24000-24499 series showing the air hose hanger. A straight on B end view would be wonderful. Any other photos would be welcomed as I only have one side view and a three quarter view showing the uncoupling lever, but the air hose is behind the coupler.

Nelson Moyer

O Fenton Wells

This may help

--
Fenton Wells
250 Frye Rd

Nelson Moyer

Yes, it shows the air hose bracket very nicely. Interestingly, ACL turned the L-bracket connected to the coupler box 90° from the orientation used by MKT and DT&I for these AF&C built cars. Little details like that depend upon photos. Thank you!