Topics

AMERICAN LIMITED SP&S TANK CAR

WILLIAM PARDIE

Their were great images of the American Limited SP&S TANK CAR.  It prompts me to ask if anyone has any detail photos of the Southern P:acific o-50-13 tank cars?  Particularly of the undercarriage and brake components
Also do any of these cars .Even when you find or contact them they often don’t know what they have in their collection.  I have received great assistance and even photos from some entities but have no idea how many I’ve missed.
Hopefully someone knows if one of the O-60-13 cars exist today.

Thanks And Stay Safe All:

Bill Pardie
_._,_._,_