American Refrigerator Transit Upgrade Change

Lester Breuer

I posted my upgrade of an InterMountain American Refrigerator Transit ( ART) Refrigerator Car, class RS, with unique four horizontal steel panels on sides, numbered 24029.  My upgrade included a change to a wood running board.  After my post Ed Hawkins provided a photo showing this ART Refrigerator class did come with metal running boards when built rather than wood running board I had concluded based on my research.  The photo provided by Ed Hawkins and my new blog photos showing a metal running are on my blog.   If you are interested, photos and write up are now available on my blog I have to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.  If would like to take a look please do at the following link:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

Lester Breuer