Article: The Story of Milk Transportation By Rail

Bob Chaparro

An article by James Kindraka from the January-February issue of the Dispatch, a publication of the National Association of S Gaugers:

https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/read/54078959/the-story-of-milk-transportation-by-rail-river-raisin-models

There are photos, data and operational information in this article.

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA

Schuyler Larrabee

I’d like to save this for future reference, but all I can save (so far) is the image of the cover.  Anybody know how to save it all?

Schuyler

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bob Chaparro via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2021 12:43 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Article: The Story of Milk Transportation By Rail

An article by James Kindraka from the January-February issue of the Dispatch, a publication of the National Association of S Gaugers:

https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/read/54078959/the-story-of-milk-transportation-by-rail-river-raisin-models

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA

Douglas Harding

Flip/open each page and do a screen save of each page.

Doug Harding

www.iowacentralrr.org

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Schuyler Larrabee via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2021 11:58 AM
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Article: The Story of Milk Transportation By Rail

I’d like to save this for future reference, but all I can save (so far) is the image of the cover.  Anybody know how to save it all?

Schuyler

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bob Chaparro via groups.io

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA

Charlie Vlk

Schuyler-

When I saved it I saved each png page individually with the name Milk Run A etc.

Charlie Vlk

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Schuyler Larrabee via groups.io

Schuyler

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA

Schuyler Larrabee

Yeah that works but (maybe obviously) I was looking to save the booklet . . .

Schuyler

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Douglas Harding
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2021 1:17 PM

Schuyler

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA

Charlie Vlk

Schuyler-

It doesn’t appear that the entire issue was copied, just the pages relevant to the Milk Run article.

Charlie Vlk

Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2021 12:22 PM

Yeah that works but (maybe obviously) I was looking to save the booklet . . .

Schuyler

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Douglas Harding
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2021 1:17 PM

Schuyler

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA

Dave Parker

Can't remember if I created this PDF version, or somebody else did, but here it is.
--
Dave Parker
Swall Meadows, CA

Schuyler Larrabee

Whomever made it, thanks to you, Dave!

Schuyler

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave Parker via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2021 7:50 PM

Can't remember if I created this PDF version, or somebody else did, but here it is.
--
Dave Parker
Swall Meadows, CA

Bob Chaparro