Topics

Atlas ex-Branchline 50-foot boxcar w/8-foot doors and tabbed sills

Bill Welch

For anyone interested earlier this week I ordered and received four undec. Atlas #20001448 (Branchline #1000C) with four ends and three roofs and various parts molded in grey styrene. These have the tabbed side sill and 8-foot single doors. They came from Toy Train Heaven.

Bill Welch

rdgbuff56

Where did you search on their website?

Francis A. Pehowic, Jr.

On Saturday, January 25, 2020, 2:18:19 AM UTC, Bill Welch <fgexbill@...> wrote:

For anyone interested earlier this week I ordered and received four undec. Atlas #20001448 (Branchline #1000C) with four ends and three roofs and various parts molded in grey styrene. These have the tabbed side sill and 8-foot single doors. They came from Toy Train Heaven.

Bill Welch

Bill Welch

I typed the kit number into my search engine and it took me to TTH and the kits.

Bill Welch