Topics

ATSF Boxcar 274525

Lester Breuer

I have finished  build and upgrade of a plastic kit, an ATSF class Bx-48 twelve side panel steel boxcar numbered 274525.  It is the first car I used the relatively new Kadee Morton running boards on.  If you are interested, photos and writeup of the build including paint and weathering are now available on my blog I have to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.   If you would like to take a look please do at the following link:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

Lester Breuer

Paul Doggett

Lester

That was a good find and you have made a great job of it as well.

Paul Doggett.   England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿