Topics

B-50-24 steam lines

Norm Buckhart

for those of you that are interested in the SP 5700 Series express boxcar steam and signal lines, here are the shop drawings for them. Norm Buckhart, Protocraft

Dennis Storzek

On Wed, Sep 25, 2019 at 02:58 PM, Norm Buckhart wrote:
for those of you that are interested in the SP 5700 Series express boxcar steam and signal lines, here are the shop drawings for them. Norm Buckhart, Protocraft
I'm sorry Norm, but the first drawing you present is simply the brake arrangement. The second drawing shows the steam connector and shut off, but not the routing of the pipe.

Dennis Storzek

Norm Buckhart

nuts - you’re right - well anyway I tried.  Norm

On Sep 25, 2019, at 3:21 PM, Dennis Storzek <destorzek@...> wrote:

On Wed, Sep 25, 2019 at 02:58 PM, Norm Buckhart wrote:
for those of you that are interested in the SP 5700 Series express boxcar steam and signal lines, here are the shop drawings for them. Norm Buckhart, Protocraft
I'm sorry Norm, but the first drawing you present is simply the brake arrangement. The second drawing shows the steam connector and shut off, but not the routing of the pipe.

Dennis Storzek

Paul Woods

Thanks for posting these drawings just the same, Norm; they are still educational.

Regards
Paul

Paul,

All this talk reminded me that i color coded an underframe drawing of a Pullman troop car to help me sort it out.  See attached, red is the steam line.  Because it's hot  :.]

Regards,

Mike Aufderheide