B&O boxcar decals was Re: ACL Freight Car Color

Jim Ogden

Great work! I love the way you take the CB&T bodies and bring them into the 21st century. The weathering is just the right amount to make the details pop.

I’m curious as to the best decals for this style of B&O lettering.

Jim Ogden
Argyle, Texas

O Fenton Wells

I used Speedwitch, (now, National Scale Car).  They are not correct for the M 59 but a bit of cutting and pasting they are wonderful.

--
Fenton Wells
250 Frye Rd