Topics

B&O Steam Finale

golden1014

Brothers,
Please forgive the cross-posting, but I wanted to try and get the biggest audience possible. I need cash and want to sell my B&O Steam Finale I and II by Mellander for sale. The dust jackets are worn but the books are in excellent shape otherwise. Caboose Hobbies is offering them both for $225.00 (I couldn't beleive it when I saw it...I bought them for much less!). I'll take the best offer...please reply to me off-line if you're interested. Thanks!
Yours,
John Golden

Checked out our PhotoPoint.com web site yet? Over 700 railroad pictures, documents, models and more have been uploaded since November. Here's the link: http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=1187026&;f=0