From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jerry Michels
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2021 11:12 PM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Barkley Better Boxes

Is the company still in business?  I really like the storage system. If not, is there a good substitute?  Jerry Michels

George Hollwedel

As far as I know, yes. I expect to see them at the Houston Show in Stafford August 14 and the Austin Show August 28-29

Jerry Michels

I've tried email and telephone.  No answer. Jerry Michels

Steve SANDIFER

Assuming he shows up at the Greater Houston Train Show tomorrow (he has a booth) I will give this email to him.

J. Stephen Sandifer

I've tried email and telephone.  No answer. Jerry Michels

Jerry Michels

Thanks Steve!