Topics

Behind the UTLX Dry bulk tank car

gary laakso

The picture really expands nicely clicking on the picture a couple of times.  With that done, there are good views of two L&N 36 foot boxcars and a very early covered hopper.

https://exploreuk.uky.edu/catalog/xt702v2c8t1s_2661_1

Gary Laakso

Northwest of Mike Brock

Eric Hansmann

There’s a poultry car beyond the materials tower to the left of the distant boxcars, too.

Eric Hansmann

Murfreesboro, TN

The picture really expands nicely clicking on the picture a couple of times.  With that done, there are good views of two L&N 36 foot boxcars and a very early covered hopper.

https://exploreuk.uky.edu/catalog/xt702v2c8t1s_2661_1

Gary Laakso

Northwest of Mike Brock

rwitt_2000

The covered hopper kinda looks like a B&O N-25 rebuilt from their N-13 open-top hoppers.

Eric H. what do you think?

Bob Witt

mopacfirst

On Wed, Jan 15, 2020 at 06:55 AM, Eric Hansmann wrote:

Murfreesboro, TN

I see a white MDT reefer with the hatches up, standing alone approximately across from the ex-express car in what I presume to be a work train.

Ron Merrick