From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bob Chaparro via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, June 20, 2021 8:39 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Book On Union Pacific Livestock Cars?

Book On Union Pacific Livestock Cars?

Does anyone recall a book on this topic?

If not, can anyone suggest a book on UP freight cars that has good coverage of their livestock cars?

Thanks.

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA

jstyron

 The Metcalf book on UP freightcars and the Morning Sun UP book each have a half dozen pages with good photos.
-Jay Styron