Topics

Bowser Cal-Scale/Cary parts

Peter Hall

Has anyone ordered from Bowser in the past few days?  Their website doesn't seem to be working, and I was wondering if it's only a temporary problem, or something else?

Benjamin Hom

Peter Hall asked:
"Has anyone ordered from Bowser in the past few days?  Their website doesn't seem to be working, and I was wondering if it's only a temporary problem, or something else?"

Just accessed their website with no issues.  Did you try calling?
Information: (570) 368-2379
Orders: (800) 327-5126

Ben Hom

Peter Hall

Some sort of glitch on my end, I guess.  It works now.

Thanks
Pete

Peter Hall asked: