Topics

Brazelton 80+ Sensitive Drill Press and X-Y Table (for sale)

C J Wyatt

If interested, please hit "Reply to Sender" (not group).

I can sell them together or separately. The drill press is the model with a tilt head so that it can drill at an angle. It is missing the Albrecht keyless chuck and needs a couple of minor repairs, such as soldering a motor lead wire and the Z-axis take-up spindle is bent. It still works but the knob wobbles as you turn it.

With the right chuck, you can use drills smaller than #80.

The X-Y table was made by Al Brazelton to fit his drill press.

Jack Wyatt

Ralph W. Brown

Jack,

Just so you know, “Reply to Sender” does not work for all systems, including mine.  Providing your email address in some form, “rbrown51[at]maine[dot]rr[dot]com” for example, works for all.

Pax,

Ralph Brown
Portland, Maine
PRRT&HS No. 3966
NMRA No. L2532

rbrown51[at]maine[dot]rr[dot]com

If interested, please hit "Reply to Sender" (not group).

I can sell them together or separately. The drill press is the model with a tilt head so that it can drill at an angle. It is missing the Albrecht keyless chuck and needs a couple of minor repairs, such as soldering a motor lead wire and the Z-axis take-up spindle is bent. It still works but the knob wobbles as you turn it.

With the right chuck, you can use drills smaller than #80.

The X-Y table was made by Al Brazelton to fit his drill press.

Jack Wyatt

C J Wyatt

I appreciate that info Ralph. I'll keep that in mind in future posts.

Jack

On Monday, September 9, 2019, 12:09:18 AM EDT, Ralph W. Brown <rbrown51@...> wrote:

[...]

Oops! I should have hit "reply to sender".

cjwyatt<at>bellsouth<dot>net

Of course, one usually can extract the email address for the sender from the post.

On Monday, September 9, 2019, 12:12:43 AM EDT, C J Wyatt <cjwyatt@...> wrote:

[...]

Scott

 Just use the "Private" button on lower right of chat box.  It only replies to sender.

Scott McDonald