C&O 33503 - a steel hopper bottom gon - with coal load (undated)

Claus Schlund \(HGM\)

Hi List Members,

C&O 33503 - a steel hopper bottom gon - with coal load (undated)

Enjoy!

Claus Schlund

Keith Retterer

Here is a view of the C&O hopper bottom gon when it was built in Dec of 1907.

Keith.

Mark Rossiter

There just might be enough room in that car for another lump or two of coal.  I suspect if you were to build a model that looked like this you would receive a few raised eyebrows with the accompanying scoffs and scorns.

Mark Rossiter

Schuyler Larrabee

This photo’s appeared before and generally had been presumed to be a promotional shot.

Schuyler