Topics

Can you identify this for me?

Jim Hayes

I found this stock car body buried in some air brushing equipment. I can't find a box for it and have no idea what it is.
Can you help me. It appears to be a quality kit. One of the few I've seen with a fully slatted end.

Jim Hayes

erieblt2

I ‘think’ it may be a Northern Pacific car(radial roof-like the NP boxcars. I think Chooch might have had one on the 1980’s. Someone else had one. I’ll try to remember who. Bill Smith

Benjamin Hom

Jim Hayes asked:
"I found this stock car body buried in some air brushing equipment. I can't find a box for it and have no idea what it is.
Can you help me. It appears to be a quality kit. One of the few I've seen with a fully slatted end."

What scale does it appear to be?

Ben Hom

_._,_._,_

Jim Hayes

Ben, it's not NP. I know there stockcars pretty well. The NP cars have a radial roof, part of a circle, This one has a flattened curve roof, It's HO.
Thanks for trying though.

Jim

Jim Hayes

I solved the mystery. It's a Sunshine SLFS kit. I still can't find the box but at least I've identified the body.

Jim H