Topics

CB&Q class FM-11 flat car 91248

Lester Breuer

I have finished  another resin kit I enjoyed building, a CB&Q class FM-11 steel fish belly side flat car I numbered 91248.  It is an excellent resin kit purchased from Jerry Hamsmith at Chicagoland RPM.  If you are interested, photos and writeup of the build including paint and weathering are now available on my blog I have to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.   If you would like to take a look please do at the following link:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

Lester Breuer

Paul Doggett

Lester