Chalk Marks

Bill J.

I've been 'bullied' into using chalk marks just because they add such wonderful texture to a freight car.  Of course, I'm late to the party; I have Microscale and National Car decals.

BUT, does anyone have extra Clover House rub-on chalk marks in HO they could part with?  Clover isn't responding to my letters.

Thanks,

Bill Jolitz

Benjamin Hom

Bill Jolitz wrote:
"I've been 'bullied' into using chalk marks just because they add such wonderful texture to a freight car.  Of course, I'm late to the party; I have Microscale and National Car decals.

BUT, does anyone have extra Clover House rub-on chalk marks in HO they could part with?  Clover isn't responding to my letters."

Did you try ordering online?  HO scale chalks dry transfers are not listed, but you can use the N or S scale ones with the others that you already have on hand as these marks vary greatly in size.
https://cloverhouse.com/Cart/index.php?cPath=1_21

Also, search the group archives for "chalk marks" for tips on using artists' pencils to draw your own.  This is surprising effective, provides more variety to those included in the decal/dry transfer sets, and allows you to duplicate specific chalk marks if desired.

Ben Hom

Barry Kenner

Hello Group,
Does CDS Lettering have dry transfer chalk marks available? Thanks,Barry

John Riddell

CDS does not sell chalk marks.

John Riddell

Sent from Mail for Windows