Topics

Chicagoland RPM Handouts

gtws00

Mike Skibbe provided a link to the 2019 Chicagland RPM Handouts

Thanks to Mike and his crew for an excellent event

George Toman

Donald B. Valentine

Are these supposed to be downloadable so they can be printed if desired? If so that does not seem to be working.

Cordially, Don Valentine

Nolan Hinshaw

On Oct 31, 2019, at 08:31, Donald B. Valentine via Groups.Io <riverman_vt=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Are these supposed to be downloadable so they can be printed if desired? If so that does not seem to be working.
I just snarfed 'em all; I have Firefox[0] configured to default to download pdf, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, and other formats and to ask me where to save them.

[0] I refuse to have anything to do with *spit* Internet Exploder[1]*spit*.

[1] or for that matter anything to do with the Starbuck$ of $oftware, which is why I run Window$ apps under WINE[2]

[2] WINE Is Not an Emulator - it remaps calls to the WINDOWS application binary interface to calls to the underlying ABI.

^<@<.@* hat less at less point at star
}"_# | back brace double base pound space bar
-@$&/_% dash at cash and slash base rate
!(^I@|=> wow open tab at bar is great
;`+$?^? semi backquote plus cash huh DEL
,#"~|)^G comma pound double tilde bar close BEL

gtws00

Don,
I use Chrome for a Browser. When select each one to download, they go to my download folder and I retrieve them from that location
In my Chrome Browser, they also show at the very bottom left hand side of the browser
George Toman