[Classic-UP] Private cars used for UP fuel oil and diesel

Aley, Jeff A

Mark,

               Thanks, this is very interesting!   I am fascinated that the UP also used cars from EJR – the East Jersey Railroad and Terminal Company.  According to the ORER reprint, page 366, this 8.6-mile long railroad had 273 freight cars, all of which were tank cars.  I wonder if anyone has any photos of these EJR cars.

Regards,

-Jeff